Inspire London College has resumed its phlebotomy training & work placement programme from the 2nd week of August 2020 by applying the following COVID-19 secure measures to keep you and our staff safe:
- Before attending the training, our staff and candidates must sign the Coronavirus Self Declaration Form. You can fill out & sign and email us one day before the training day or submit it at reception on the training day before entering the training room. We will email you the form one week before the training day.
- We will measure the body temperate before you enter the training room.
- We are constantly implementing social distancing measures during training and breaks.
- We have reduced class sizes to a maximum of 12 candidates.
- We will provide 1:1 training using manikin while performing phlebotomy practicals.
- We will adopt a rigorous manikin cleaning protocol as always.
- We have altered our Part 1 & Part 2 phlebotomy training strategies to ensure that trainers and candidates don’t touch and remain socially distanced during the practical session.
- Candidates will need to bring their mask/face covering with them.
- We will provide gloves; if you like to bring your own, you can.
- There will be hand sanitisation available and regular hand-washing protocols in place.
- If you have any of the symptoms of Coronavirus (COVID-19) are advised you must not attend phlebotomy training. We will provide a free transfer to our next training.
Inspire London College is a dedicated training and further education institute in West London. Inspire London College launched the medical movement of Inspire Medical by the end of July 2018 with an experienced team of educationalists, vocational trainers, and medical professionals.
We at Inspire London College train candidates from medical and non-medical backgrounds. Our Phlebotomy Courses are designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills to pursue a career as a Phlebotomist. You will develop excellent medical, and Health & Safety skills as you progress throughout the programme. Launching medical courses is a part of our aims, and our vision is a driving force for our college. We are committed to achieving our milestones:
“Equip the students with essential skills and professional knowledge to enhance their employability skills.”
Level 3 Certificate in Phlebotomy
+ Free Course with Certificate in Health & Safety At Work
Gain Extra Experience & Confidence
What students say about us
Glimpses from recent training sessions
Questions or comments? Complaints? We want to hear it! Don’t hesitate to send a message, and we will respond as soon as possible.