Book Today | Level 3 Phlebotomy Part 1 | Only £80 and Get Health & Safety Course Free
The qualifications have been created to develop and reward the health and social care workers of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the health and social care sector.
We hope that you take the opportunity to learn a great deal from this programme that will provide relevant new skills and qualities. It is envisaged that this programme will encourage both academic and professional development so that you can move forward to realise not just own potential but also that of organisations across a broad range of sectors.
The Diplomas provide the opportunity for you to forge a career in health and social care by seeking a greater knowledge and understanding industry, and to support the individual’s development into senior positions. The course aims for the following five themes of an academic plan:
1. Pursuing Excellence – Apply self-reflective, analytical, evaluative, intellectual, and transferable skills in private and public sectors.
2.Practice-led, knowledge-applied – Enable learners to develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills required of a flexible creative practitioner.
3. Interdisciplinary – Develop a learner who is responsive to the changing interdisciplinary landscape, able to adapt to changing needs, paraprofessional roles and inter-professional working.
4. Employability-driven – To provide individuals with the knowledges, skills and behaviours necessary to forge a career within the health and social care sector, through the acquisition of in-depth knowledge and understanding.
5. Internationalisation – Develop an understanding of the impact of diverse and cultural issues within health and social care.
Qualifi Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care comprises six units in total. The Diploma requires six mandatory units at Level 4.
• Unit Ref. T/505/9498 – Academic Study Skills
• Unit Ref. T/505/9495 – Communicating in Health and Social Care
• Unit Ref. F/505/9505 – An Introduction to Healthcare Policy
• Unit Ref. F/505/9519 – Reflective Practice
• Unit Ref. L/505/9507 – Managing People in Health and Social Care
• Unit Ref. M/505/9502 – Sociology Concepts in Health and Ill Health
Each unit contains 20 Credits, and 100 Guided learning hours.
Students seeking to enrol for this course should meet the following requirements to enrol for Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care (RQF).
• Solid knowledge of the English Language
• Be age 16 years or above
• Good understanding of ICT
• Possess qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awardsand/or;
• Learners who possess a level 4 qualification in another discipline and want to develop their careers in health and social care sectorand/or;
• Work experience in an organisational role and shown they have capability and drive to develop.
The Qualification is suitable for part-time learners in the workplace but equally appropriate for fulltime learners who can also participate in formal work placements or part-time employment. Learners can progress into or within employment in the health and social care sector, either directly on the achievement of the awards or following further study to QUALIFI Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care degree level.
After studying the course material, Learner will have to attempt the Final Assignment(s) for each Module.
The Assignment Brief containing the different questions will be available on VLE / Moodle. You will be assessed by Inspire London college’s Assessor. A range of assessment methods may be used. When an assessment criteria is met, it will be graded ‘Pass’. If there is further evidence required, it will be graded ‘referred or fail’, and your assessor will give feedback as to how you can meet the criteria. You can resubmit an assignment as many times as you need to.
All written report(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
This Qualification has been accredited to the Regulated Qualification Framework (RQF) and has its own unique Qualification Accreditation Number (QAN). This number will appear on the learner’s final certification document. Each unit with the Qualification has its own RQF code. The QAN for this Qualification is as follows:
Qualifi Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care (501/5058/0)
What is QUALIFI?
QUALIFI is approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) with a reference number RN5160. Ofqual is responsible for maintaining standards and confidence in a wide range of vocational qualifications, whereas QUALIFI has a duty of care to implement quality assurance processes.
Inspire London College Offers RQF (Regulated Qualifications Framework) Qualifications from Ofqual Regulated awarding body Qualifi Ltd as satellite centre of UKPDA.
Upon successfully passing the qualification, learner will get a Ofqual Regulated Certificate (Hardcopy) from Qualifi Ltd, a Ofqual Regulated Awarding Organisation.