Business Management Ofqual Qualifications
Business Management is a vast field and covers almost all aspects of the business under the umbrella. This increases the importance of its Qualification and various skills required to perform varied tasks in the organisation. Finance, operations, communication, customer service, marketing and human resource management are the few to mention as the sub-branches of business management.
Ofqual Regulated Qualifi Diplomas in Business Management has been prepared with an aim to provide the learners with the best knowledge and expertise in the field of business management. These Diplomas in Business Management allows the students to learn new knowledge and acquire new skills through a variety of topics.
The aim of these courses is to serve the students with indispensable knowledge about business and management and its role in modern organisations. During the course, the students will be able to develop new skills and will improve their existing skills regarding business management.
After enrolling for this course, you will get access to our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) /Moodle, and all the study materials and assessments will be available /Moodle. The Moodle is very user friendly, and support will be provided in case of any difficulty. Furthermore, on your enrolment, the college will dedicate an online tutor who will assist you throughout the course.
The overall learning outcomes for all programmes are:
- To understand and apply the principles of leadership in a business environment
- Review and apply the principles of business management within the industry
- To understand and apply the principles of management in a specific environment
- To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between management theories and their practical application in the business world.
- Analyse problem-solving techniques specific to business and industry
- Select, collate, review and analyse information from a wide range of sources
- Effectively use verbal and communication skills
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Manage one’s own personal development and growth.
Who is this course for?
These Qualifications is suitable for part-time learners in the workplace but equally appropriate for full-time learners who can also participate in formal work placements or part-time employment. Learners can progress into or within employment in the business sector, either directly on the achievement of the awards or following further study.
After successful completion of this course, the learners can find a number of career paths. The most required and common are;
- Human Resource Manager
- Office Manager
- Business Administrator
- Business Consultant
- Assistant Manager
- Team Leader
- Business Analyst
For further information about the course or any question, please contact our friendly admissions team today on +44 (0) 20 7101 9543, or email us at email@example.com.
BUSINESS MANAGEMENT OFQUAL COURSES
Business Management Ofqual
Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership£360.00 – £1,470.00 Select options