INSPIRE MEDICAL

Inspire London College is one of the dedicated Training and further education institute in West London. Inspire London College has launched the medical training with the name of Inspire Medical by end of July 2018 with an experienced team of educationalists, vocational trainers, and medical professionals.
We at Inspire London College provide training for candidates from medical and Non-medical background. Our Phlebotomy Courses are designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills to pursue a career as a Phlebotomist. As you progress throughout the programme you will develop excellent skills needed in medical and Health & Safety. The reason behind launching medical Courses is the part of our aims our vision is a driving force for our college and we are committed to achieve our milestones “Equip the students with essential skills and professional knowledge to enhance their employability skills”

 PHLEBOTOMY


Phlebotomy is a combination of two Greek words phlebo means pertaining to a blood vessel and tomia mean cutting of. It is defined as the process of making a surgical cut in the vein with the help of a needle. This process is also termed as venipuncture.

The professional who performs the process of phlebotomy is known as the phlebotomist. In many countries the job of phlebotomist is performed by the nurses, doctors, medical laboratory scientists but now the demand of professional phlebotomist is rising.

At Inspire London College, We aim to provide training where our students will not only learn theories but also have practice through our programme.

Inspire London College is offering this golden opportunity for the learners where they will be able to gain theoretical as well as practical knowledge of phlebotomy.

READ MORE..

Level 3 Certificate in Phlebotomy CPD Accredited Course by UK Recognised CPD Awarding Body With 40 CPD Credits.

Level 3 Certificate in Phlebotomy

Course Fee: WAS £179 - NOW £80 (Special Offer)

Level 3 Certificate in Phlebotomy is 40 credits Course. To achieve a Level 3 Certificate in Phlebotomy, a learner must have to achieve a minimum of 4 Units with 40 Credits.The course is divided into two parts, both of which must be passed in order to be awarded the Level 3 Certificate in Phlebotomy
Part 1 – Theoretical + Practical phases of phlebotomy using ultra-modern simulation equipment.
Part 2 – Advanced Practical Session

Part 1 – Theoretical + Practical phases of phlebotomy using ultra-modern simulation equipment.
This course is specifically designed for the beginners having no previous experience of clinics but it is also appropriate for the professional clinicians, who have never participated in the phlebotomy training.

In this course, you will learn an introduction to phlebotomy, phlebotomy theory and practice, techniques with its importance theoretical. Also, you will get practical phases of phlebotomy using ultra-modern simulation equipment.

Part 2: Advanced Practical Session(s)

Course Fee: WAS £320 - NOW £250 (Special Offer)

In the Practical Session(s), you will learn a Phlebotomist role in the pathology department, NHS professional standards, codes of practice, policies and procedure. and much more under the supervision of highly qualified & professional trainers.
Upon completion of the course, you will receive a CERTIFICATE OF COMPETENCE which will allow you to work without close supervision as a phlebotomist.
Upon successful completion of Part 1 & Part 2, students will receive CPD Accredited Certificate Level 3 Certificate in Phlebotomy from CPD awarding organisation Step Ahead CPD Qualifications.

Extra Duration: Practical Session – If required additional Session: £180.

Date & Time for the Part 2  will be set on the day of the Part 1 training.

Live Bloods Practical Session (One Session)

Course Fee: WAS £320 - NOW £250 (Special Offer)

Live Bloods Practical Session is a training session – (10 am to 1 pm) in the Clinic that allows you to work under the supervision of an experienced phlebotomist & trainers and gain extra confidence, key practical skills and competency as a phlebotomist.

For further information about Live Bloods Practical Session or have any questions, please contact our friendly admissions team today on
+44 (0) 20 7101 9543, or email us at; info@inspirelondoncollege.co.uk.


Note:
 Live Bloods Practical session is not part of our phlebotomy training. Live Bloods Practical Session is optional for the newly trained Phlebotomist (Our Learners, who completed Phlebotomy Training Part & Part 2 with us  ) to gain extra practical experience.

Certificate in Health and Safety at work

Course Fee: £90

Workplace safety is the responsibility of everyone in an organisation. All the Organisations have legal obligations to meet certain safety requirements, but many go further than the minimum obligations.

Safety standards and procedures must be put in place, and everyone needs to follow the standards in order for them to be effective.

Phlebotomist Placement Programme

Fee: £50 -£60 Per Session(s)

We are pleased to offer an opportunity to all our phlebotomy students who are looking for phlebotomy placement or advanced training to gain work experience.

Applications Open: 31 March 2021
Start Date: 08 April 2021

Are you a newly trained Phlebotomist and looking for work experience?
Our Phlebotomist placement programme is a 2 – 6 months placement that allows you to work in a clinical setting environment from your first day, developing your key practical skills as a phlebotomist by working in a clinical setting environment and gain practical experience under the supervision of an experienced phlebotomist/trainer.

All delegates must agree to have blood taken by fellow phlebotomist colleagues as well as taking others blood.

Note: The phlebotomist placement programme requires a minimum of 4 people to run; if the minimum number is not met, you will be transferred to the next available slot.

Recomendation Option: Option 4 

Duration:

Option 1: 8 Weeks – (2 months) –  (£60/ Session)
Fee: 20% payable upfront and remaining 80% payable 7 days before the session and also you can pay by instalments.

Option 2: 12 Weeks – (3 months) –  (£55/ Session)
Fee: 20% payable upfront and remaining 80% payable 7 days before the session and also you can pay by instalments.

Option 3: 16 Weeks – (4 months) – (£55/ Session)
Fee:  20% payable upfront and remaining 80% payable 7 days before the session and also you can pay by instalments.

Option 4: 24 Weeks  – (6 months) – (£50/ Session)
Fee: 20% payable upfront and remaining 80% payable 7 days before the session and also you can pay by instalments.

Benefits of Phlebotomist Placement Programme

  • Work under the supervision of experienced Phlebotomy Trainers
  • Work in Small group
  • Gain extra practical experience & skills
  • Value to your CV
  • Work experience letter
  • Take your Phlebotomy Practical skills to the next level
  • Gain the confidence required to apply for a job as a phlebotomist
  • 10% Extra Discount on Live Bloods Practical Session

For further information about the Phlebotomist Placement Programme fee or have any questions, please contact our friendly admissions team today at +44 (0) 20 7101 9543, or email us at info@inspirelondoncollege.co.uk.

Note: This Phlebotomist Placement Programme is not part of our phlebotomy training. This is an optional programme for the newly trained Phlebotomist to gain extra practical experience.