Book Today | Level 3 Phlebotomy Part 1 | Only £80 and Get Health & Safety Course Free
The Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care is accredited at Level 3 with a total equivalence of 60 credits. It is envisaged that learners completing the Level 3 diploma will progress to the Qualifi Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care.
The Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care has been created to develop and reward health and social care workers of today and the future and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the health and social care sector.
This Qualification provides a generic core of mandatory units that apply to all health and
Social care contexts; and allows learners to select specialisms in the optional units.
To achieve a Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care, learners must have to achieve six different modules. These 60 credit hours are distributed into six different modules; each contains ten credit hours.
• Unit Ref. L3HSC01 An Introduction to Health and Social Care
• Unit Ref. L3HSC02 Communication for Health and Social Care
• Unit Ref. L3HSC03 Promoting Health in the Population
• Unit Ref. L3HSC04 Person-Centred Care
• Unit Ref. L3HSC05 Understanding Diabetes Care
• Unit Ref. L3HSC06 Understanding Stroke Care
• Unit Ref. L3HSC07 Understanding Dementia Care
Students seeking to enrol for this course should meet the following requirements to enrol for Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (RQF).
• Solid knowledge of the English Language
• Be age 16 years or above
• Good understanding of ICT
• Learners who possess Qualifications at Level 2 and/or;
• Learners will be expected to hold a Level 2 qualification and/or work experience in the health and social care sector and demonstrate ambition with clear career goals.
• Learners who possess a level 3 qualification in another discipline and want to develop their careers in health and social care sector.
• Learners who have a genuine desire to succeed
The Qualification is suitable for part-time learners in the workplace but equally appropriate for fulltime learners who can also participate in formal work placements or part-time employment. Learners can progress into or within employment in the health and social care sector, either directly on the achievement of the awards or following further study to QUALIFI Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care degree level.
Learners completing the QUALIFI Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care can progress to:
• the QUALIFI Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care, or
• the first year of undergraduate study in health and social care; or
• directly into employment in an associated profession.
After successful enrolment, the learner will get access to the Learning Platform, where the training material is available. The training is in the video format, and each module consist of many videos.
Each module is followed by a 3-5 Multiple Choice Questions. You will have the option to review the video content as often you like, and submit the test once you are satisfied with the answers. The minimum pass score is 70% and you will have 3 attempts to pass test for each module. But, if in any condition, you cannot pass in three attempts, you can request 3 more attempts for all modules, after which all modules will be locked.
This Qualification has been accredited to the Regulated Qualification Framework (RQF) and has its own unique Qualification Accreditation Number (QAN). This number will appear on the learner’s final certification document. Each unit with the Qualification has its own RQF code. The QAN for this Qualification is as follows:
Qualifi Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care (501/5058/0)
What is QUALIFI?
QUALIFI is approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) with a reference number RN5160. Ofqual is responsible for maintaining standards and confidence in a wide range of vocational qualifications, whereas QUALIFI has a duty of care to implement quality assurance processes.
Inspire London College Offers RQF (Regulated Qualifications Framework) Qualifications from Ofqual Regulated awarding body Qualifi Ltd as satellite centre of UKPDA.
Upon successfully passing the qualification, learner will get a Ofqual Regulated Certificate (Hardcopy) from Qualifi Ltd, a Ofqual Regulated Awarding Organisation.