Level 3 Certificate in Phlebotomy Endorsed Course by the UK recognised awarding body Training Qualifications UK (TQUK) with 40 Endorsed Credits.
Level 3 Certificate in Phlebotomy ꘡ Non-Medical Background ꘡Become a trained Phlebotomist
The course is divided into two parts, both of which must be passed in order to be awarded the Endorsed Level 3 Certificate in Phlebotomy
Part 1 – Theoretical + Practical phases of phlebotomy using ultra-modern simulation equipment.
Part 2 – Advanced Practical Session
This course is specifically designed for beginners having no previous experience of clinics but, it is also appropriate for the professional clinicians, who have never participated in the phlebotomy training.
In this course, you will learn an introduction to phlebotomy, phlebotomy theory and practice, techniques with its importance theoretical. Also, you will get practical phases of phlebotomy using ultra-modern simulation equipment.
Initially, the learners will perform the different procedures collectively in a group, later on the learners will be assigned a partner for different role plays. During these activities, the learners will be provided with the ultra-modern equipment such as the dummy arms with accurate blood system and Venipuncture Pad.
Aims of Course
The aim of this course is to learn the introduction to phlebotomy, phlebotomy theory and practice, techniques with its importance.
Upon successful completion, students will receive a Certificate of Attendance from an Inspire London College. The certificate is valid for 2 years from the date of the course attendance.
Further, you will be able to progress for Advanced Practical Session(s)
Part 2: Advanced Practical Session
In the Advanced Practical Session, you will learn a Phlebotomist role in the pathology department, NHS /Healthcare Providers’ professional standards, codes of practice, policies and procedure, label different sample tubes and much more under the supervision of highly qualified & professional trainers.
Upon completion of the course, you will receive a CERTIFICATE OF COMPETENCE which will allow you to work without close supervision as a phlebotomist.
Part 2: Advanced Practical Session – Part 2 Fee – Advanced Practical (s):
The date & Time for Part 2 (Advanced Practical Sessions) will be set on the day of the Part 1 training.
We are running our phlebotomy Training by applying the following COVID-19 secure measures to keep you and our staff safe.
- All of our staff and all candidates have to sign the Coronavirus Self Declaration Form before attending the training. We will email you the from one week before the training day. You can fill & sign and email us one day before the training day or submit at reception on the training day before entering the training room.
- We will measure the body temperate before entering the training room.
- We are implementing social distancing measures at all times during the training and breaks.
- We have reduced class sizes to a maximum of 12 candidates.
- We will provide 1:1 training using manikin while performing phlebotomy practical.
- We will adopt a rigorous manikin cleaning protocol as always.
- We have altered our Part 1 & Part 2 phlebotomy training strategies to ensure that trainers and candidates don’t touch and remain socially distanced during the practical session.
- Candidates will need to bring their own mask/face covering with them.
- We will provide gloves if you like to bring your own you can.
- There will be hand sanitisation available and regular hand-washing protocols in place.
- If you have any of the symptoms of Coronavirus (COVID-19) are advised you must not attend phlebotomy training. We will provide a free transfer to our next training.