Level 7 HR Management Diploma is TQUK Endorsed Certificate. To achieve a Level 7 HR Management TQUK Endorsed Diploma learner must have to achieve 20 Modules with 200 Credits to get an Endorsed Certificate of Completion from Training Qualification UK.
Modules Outline for Level 7 HR Management Diploma
Module 1: Human Resource Management
- Describe the implications of different aspects of Human Resource Management on their daily responsibilities
- Define human resources terms and subject matter
- Recruit, interview, and retain employees more effectively
- Follow up with new employees in a structured manner
- Be an advocate for your employees’ health and safety
- Provide accurate, actionable feedback to employees
Module 2: Employee Recruitment
- Defining recruitment.
- Understanding the selection process.
- Recognizing the GROW model and how to set goals.
- Preparing for the interview and question process.
Module 3: Hiring Strategies
- Know how to present the current open position
- Develop a workable hiring strategy
- Know how to determine which candidates to interview
- Steps and techniques to use in an interview
Module 4: Employee Onboarding
- Define onboarding.
- Understanding the benefits and purpose of onboarding.
- Recognize how to prepare for an onboarding program.
- Identify ways to engage and follow up with employees.
Module 5: Millennial Onboarding
- Define onboarding
- Discuss the characteristics of Millennials
- Create an onboarding process for Millennials
Module 6: Employee Motivation
- Defining motivation, an employer’s role in it and how the employee can play a part
- Identifying the importance of Employee Motivation
- Identifying methods of Employee Motivation
- Describing the theories which pertain to Employee Motivation
- Assess the type of Employee Recognition Program(s) your company needs
- Train leadership to recognize their employees
- Know when and where recognition is needed
- Construct a culture of recognition
- Maintain an effective Employee Recognition Program
Module 8: Conducting Employee Review
- Understand the process of conducting an annual review.
- Determine the categories for an annual review.
- Know the mistakes managers make during an annual review.
- Understand the concept of pay for performance.
Module 9: Performance Management
- Define performance management.
- Understand how performance management works and the tools to make it work.
- Learn the three phases of performance management and how to assess it.
- Discuss effective goal-setting.
Module 10: Talent Management
- Define talent and talent management.
- Understand the benefits of talent management.
- Recognize performance management and ways to review talent.
- Identify employee engagement.
Module 11: Supervising Others
- Define requirements for particular tasks
- Set expectations for your staff
- Set SMART goals for yourself
- Help your staff set SMART goals
- Assign work and delegate appropriately
Module 12: Measuring Results
- Understand Kolb’s learning styles and learning cycle
- Understand Kirkpatrick’s levels of evaluation
- Be familiar with many types of evaluation tools, including goal setting, tests, reactionary sheets, interviews, observations, hip-pocket assessments, skill assessments, and learning journals
- Understand when to use each type of evaluation tool
Module 13: Workplace Diversity
- Explain the definition, terms and history of diversity
- Describe the meaning of stereotypes and biases, how they develop, and the reasons for your own perspectives
- List strategies for removing barriers to encouraging diversity for yourself, in the workplace, and in the social community
- Use active listening skills to receive messages in a diverse population
Module 14: Workplace Harassment
- Identify the words and actions that constitute harassment.
- Understand what the law says about harassment.
- Implement anti-harassment policies.
- Educate employees and develop anti-harassment policies.
Module 15: Workplace Violence
- Define workplace violence.
- Understand bullies and how to avoid hiring them.
- Create a risk assessment and understand how to handle violence.
- Recognize social and business responsibility.
Module 16: Safety at Workplace
- Define workplace safety.
- Understand legal responsibilities associated with a safe work environment.
- Create a safety plan and identify hazards.
- Recognize the role of management.
- Develop training procedures.
- Learn how to implement a safety plan.
Module 17: Health and Wellness at Work
- Access Health and Wellness Program Needs
- Plan a Health and Wellness Program
- Implement a Health and Wellness Program
- Maintain a Health and Wellness Program
Module 18: Universal Safety Practices
- Understand the importance and legal responsibilities of safety
- Perform risks assessments
- Establish a safety program
- Monitor safety
- Communicate safety policies
Module 19: Handling Difficult Customers
- Cultivate a positive attitude
- Manage internal and external stress
- Develop abilities to listen actively and empathize
- Build a rapport with customers in person and over the phone
- Understand the diverse challenges posed by customers
- Develop strategies to adapt to challenging circumstances
Module 20: Employee Termination
- Create employee performance plans
- Identify employees who should be terminated
- Establish effective termination meetings
- Know the “Do’s” and “Don’ts” of firing an employee
- Be able to conduct exit interviews