The qualifications have been created to develop and reward the business managers of today and the future and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the management sectors.
We hope that learners will learn a great deal from these programmes that will provide relevant new skills and qualities.
It is envisaged that these programmes will encourage both academic and professional development so that you learners move forward to realise not just their own potential but also that of organisations across a broad range of sectors.
The Diploma is accredited at the postgraduate Level 7. The programme has a total equivalence of 120 credits. Completing the Diploma allows access to a dissertation at one of our University partners for a related master’s degree.
Aims of the Course
Level 7 qualifications are designed to develop the knowledge, understanding and skills learners require to deal with the complexities of leadership and strategic management in a business context and to develop their ability to lead change in organisations.
The Qualifi Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership aims to give learners the opportunity to:
- Gain a recognised qualification from an internationally recognised awarding organisation.
- Learn from a curriculum supported by the most recent content relevant to a contemporary business environment.
- Develop new skills and knowledge that can be immediately applied.
- Prepare for higher-level positions in management through personal and professional development as a leader who thrives in complex and globally diverse environments.
- Have assessments marked and moderated by respected professionals with practical experience across a number of business sectors and management fields.
- Be supported by a digital online platform and develop a personalised e-portfolio to improve the transparency and portability of the Qualification.
- Progress along a pathway to gain a higher level qualification.