Level 7 Operations Management Diploma is 200 credits TQUK Endorsed Certificate. To achieve a Level 7 Operations Management TQUK Endorsed Diploma learner must have to achieve 20 Modules with 200 Credits to get Endorsed Diploma.
Module 1: Human Resource Management
- Describe the implications of different aspects of Human Resource Management on their daily responsibilities
- Define human resources terms and subject matter
- Recruit, interview, and retain employees more effectively
- Follow up with new employees in a structured manner
- Be an advocate for your employees’s health and safety
Module 2: Supply Chain Management
- Identify how supply chain management
- Define the terms
- Understand the levels of supply chain management and their effects
- Comprehend the flows of supply chain management and data warehouses
- Take a look at inventory management
- Study supply chain groups
Module 3: Risk Assessment and Management
- Identify hazards and risks
- Update control measures
- Grasp the fundamentals of accident reports
- Identify risk management techniques
- Outline a disaster recovery plan
Module 4: Office Politics for Managers
- Understand the purpose and benefits of office politics.
- Setting boundaries and ground rules for new employees.
- Learn to interact and influence among colleagues.
- Learn how to manage various personality types in the office.
Module 5: Stress Management
- Identify the best approach to a stressful situation (Alter, Avoid, or Accept)
- Understand what lifestyle elements you can change to reduce stress
- Use routines to reduce stress
- Use environmental and physical relaxation techniques
Module 6: Managing Workplace Anxiety
- Explore different types of workplace anxieties
- Learn to recognise symptoms and warning signs
- Determine ways of coping and managing problems
- Recognise common trigger and accelerants
- Learn the difference between anxiety and common nervousness
Module 7: Facilitation Skills
- Define facilitation and identify its purpose and benefits.
- Clarify the role and focus of a facilitator.
- Differentiate between process and content in the context of a group discussion.
- Provide tips in choosing and preparing for facilitation.
Module 8: Organisational Skills
- Examine current habits and routines that are not organised
- Learn to prioritise your time schedule and daily tasks
- Determine ways of storing information and supplies
- Learn to organise personal and workspace
Module 9: Negotiation Skills
- Understand the basic types of negotiations, the phases of negotiations, and the skills needed for successful negotiating
- Understand and apply basic negotiating concepts: WATNA, BATNA, WAP, and ZOPA
- Lay the groundwork for negotiation
- Identify what information to share and what to keep to yourself
- Understand basic bargaining techniques
Module 10: Meeting Management
- Planning and Preparing
- Identifying the Participants
- How to choose the time and place
- How to create the agenda
- How to set up the meeting space
- How to incorporate your electronic options
Module 11: Business Development and Succession Planning
- Define business Development and Succession planning and its role in your company.
- Lay the groundwork to develop a Development and Succession plan.
- The importance of mentorship.
- Define and use a SWOT analysis to set goals.
- Create a plan, assign roles, and execute the plan.
Module 12: Basic Soft Skills
- Discuss how soft skills are important to success in the workplace
- Understand the 10 key soft skills everyone should have
- Use soft skills to relate more effectively to others in the workplace
Module 13: Assertiveness and Self-Confidence
- Define assertiveness and self-confidence, and list the four styles of communication
- Describe the types of negative thinking, and how one can overcome negative thoughts
- Explain the difference between listening and hearing, and understand the importance of body language and questioning skills in communication
- Define the importance of goal setting, and practice setting SMART goals for assertive behaviour
- Utilise methodologies for understanding your worth — and the use of positive self-talk
Module 14: Project Management
- Define projects, project management, and project managers
- Identify the importance of the PMBOK and PMI
- Identify the five process groups and ten knowledge areas as defined by the PMI
- Describe the triple constraint
- Perform a project needs assessment and write goals, requirements, and deliverables
Module 15: Performance Management
- Define performance management.
- Understand how performance management works and the tools to make it work.
- Learn the three phases of performance management and how to assess it.
- Discuss effective goal-setting.
- Learn how to give feedback on performance management.
Module 16: Constructive Criticism
- Understand when feedback should take place
- Learn how to prepare and plan to deliver constructive criticism
- Determine the appropriate atmosphere in which it should take place
- Identify the proper steps to be taken during the session
Module 17: Developing Corporate Behaviour
- Understand what behaviour is
- Understand the benefits of corporate behaviour
- Know what type of behaviours you want to implement in your company
- Know how to implement corporate behaviours
Module 18: Talent Management
- Define talent and talent management.
- Understand the benefits of talent management.
- Recognise performance management and ways to review talent.
- Identify employee engagement.
Module 19: Time Management
- Plan and prioritise each day’s activities in a more efficient, productive manner
- Overcome procrastination quickly and easily
- Handle crises effectively and quickly
- Organise your workspace and workflow to make better use of time
Module 20: Microsoft Office
- Excel 2016 Essentials
- Outlook 2016 Essentials
- PowerPoint 2016 Essentials
- Word 2016 Essentials