Level 7 Leadership and Management Diploma is TQUK Endorsed Certificate. To achieve a Level 7 Leadership and Management TQUK Endorsed Diploma learner must have to achieve 16 Modules with 160 Credits to get an Endorsed Certificate of Completion from Training Qualification UK.
Module 1: Self Leadership
- Understand what self-leadership is
- Motivate yourself
- Set goals
- Reward yourself when positive things happen
- Think positively
Module 2: Leadership and Influence
- Define “leadership”
- Explain the Great Man Theory
- Explain the Trait Theory
- Understand Transformational Leadership
- Understand the people you lead and how to adapt your leadership styles
- Explain leading by Directing
- Explain leading by Coaching
Module 3: High Performance Teams (Inside the Company)
- Understand the benefits of high performance teams
- Address challenges
- Conduct effective meetings
- Be able to see the big picture
- Work collaboratively
- Adequately praise team members
Module 4: High Performance Teams (Remote Work)
- Define high performance teams.
- Define remote workforce.
- Understand the characteristics of a high performance team.
- Understand how to create teamwork.
- Understand the importance of communication.
- Understand how to train your high performance team of remote employees.
Module 5: Team Building Through Chemistry
- Understand the team development model
- Identify team chemistry
- Create vision and goals
- Appreciate diversity
- Manage conflict
Module 6: Team Building for Managers
- Discuss the benefits of team work
- Understand the importance of intentionally fostering teamwork
- Determine strategies your organization can take to build teams
- Understand the benefits of games and social activities in building a team
- Apply the principles of team building to your own organization
Module 7: Teamwork and Team Building
- Describe the concept of a team, and its factors for success
- Explain the four phases of the Tuckman team development model and define their characteristics
- Describe actions to take as a leader – and as a follower for each of the four phases (Forming, Storming, Norming and Performing)
Module 8: Organisational Skills
- Examine current habits and routines that are not organized
- Learn to prioritize your time schedule and daily tasks
- Determine ways of storing information and supplies
- Learn to organize personal and work space
Module 9: Negotiation Skills
- Understand the basic types of negotiations, the phases of negotiations, and the skills needed for successful negotiating
- Understand and apply basic negotiating concepts: WATNA, BATNA, WAP, and ZOPA
- Lay the groundwork for negotiation
- Identify what information to share and what to keep to yourself
- Understand basic bargaining techniques
- Apply strategies for identifying mutual gain
Module 10: Handling Difficult Customers
- Cultivate a positive attitude
- Manage internal and external stress
- Develop abilities to listen actively and empathize
- Build a rapport with customers in person and over the phone
- Understand the diverse challenges posed by customers
Module 11: Talent Management
- Define talent and talent management.
- Understand the benefits of talent management.
- Recognize performance management and ways to review talent.
- Identify employee engagement.
Module 12: Stress Management
- Identify the best approach to a stressful situation (Alter, Avoid, or Accept)
- Understand what lifestyle elements you can change to reduce stress
- Use routines to reduce stress
- Use environmental and physical relaxation techniques
Module 13: Time Management
- Plan and prioritize each day’s activities in a more efficient, productive manner
- Overcome procrastination quickly and easily
- Handle crises effectively and quickly
- Organize your workspace and workflow to make better use of time
- Delegate more efficiently
Module 14: Office Politics for Managers
- Understand the purpose and benefits of office politics.
- Setting boundaries and ground rules for new employees.
- Learn to interact and influence among colleagues.
- Learn how to manage various personality types in the office.
Module 15: Business Development and Succession Planning
- Define business Development and Succession planning and its role in your company.
- Lay the groundwork to develop a Development and Succession plan.
- The importance of mentorship.
- Define and use a SWOT analysis to set goals.
- Create a plan, assign roles, and execute the plan.
- Communicate to develop support and manage change.
- Anticipate obstacles, and evaluate and adapt goals and plans.
- Characterize success.
Module 16: Microsoft Office
- Excel 2016 Essentials
- Create and Manage Worksheets and Workbooks
- Manage Data Cells and Ranges
- Create Tables
- Perform Operations with Formulas and Functions
- Use Quick Analysis, Charts and Objects
- Outlook 2016 Essentials
- Communicate with Email
- Manage Messages
- Manage Schedules
- Manage Contacts and Groups
- Manage the Outlook Environment
- PowerPoint 2016 Essentials
- Create and Manage Presentations
- Insert and Format Text, Shapes and Images
- Insert Tables, Charts, SmartArt, and Media
- Apply Transitions and Animations
- View Slideshows and Work with Multiple Presentations
- Word 2016 Essentials
- Create and Manage Documents
- Format Text, Paragraphs, and Sections
- Create Lists and Tables
- Insert and Format Graphic Elements
Create and Manage References