Level 7 Executive PA Diploma is 200 credits TQUK Endorsed Diploma. To achieve a Level 7 Executive PA TQUK Endorsed Diploma learner must have to achieve 20 Modules with 200 Credits to get Endorsed Diploma.
Module 1: Administrative Office Procedures
- Organise a binder
- Develop procedures
- Prepare checklists
- Understand succession planning
- Collect the correct tools
Module 2: Administrative Support Skills
- Getting Organised
- Manage their time more effectively
- Prioritise their time so they can get it all done.
- Complete Special Tasks
- Verbal Communication Skills
- Non-Verbal Communication Skills
- Empowering Yourself
Module 3: Executive and Personal Assistant
- Adapt to the needs and styles of management
- Communicate through written, verbal, and nonverbal methods
- Improve time management skills
- Manage meetings effectively
- Act as a gatekeeper
Module 4: Achieve and Record Management
- Define records and archives
- Analyse records in context
- Classify records
- Understand different systems
- Maintain and convert records
Module 5: Business Etiquette
- Define etiquette and provide an example of how etiquette can be of value to a company or organisation.
- Understand the guidelines on how to make effective introductions.
- Identify the 3 C’s of a good impression.
- Identify at least one way to minimise nervousness while in social situations.
- Understand how to use a business card effectively.
Module 6: Meeting Management
- Planning and Preparing
- Identifying the Participants
- How to choose the time and place
- How to create the agenda
- How to set up the meeting space
Module 7: Assertiveness and Self-Confidence
- Define assertiveness and self-confidence, and list the four styles of communication
- Describe the types of negative thinking, and how one can overcome negative thoughts
- Explain the difference between listening and hearing, and understand the importance of body language and questioning skills in communication
- Define the importance of goal setting, and practice setting SMART goals for assertive behaviour
Module 8: Basics of Body Language
- Define body language.
- Understand the benefits and purpose of interpreting body language.
- Learn to interpret basic body language movements.
- Recognise common mistakes when interpreting body language.
Module 9: Business Writing
- Gain better awareness of common spelling and grammar issues in business writing.
- Review basic concepts in sentence and paragraph construction.
- Know the basic structure of agendas, e-mail messages, business letters, business proposals, and business reports.
- Know tips and techniques to use when deciding the most appropriate format to use for agendas, e-mail messages, business letters, business proposals, and business reports.
Module 10: Telephone Etiquettes
- Recognise the different aspects of telephone language
- Properly handle inbound/outbound calls
- Know how to handle angry or rude callers
- Learn to receive and send phone messages
Module 11: Call Center
- Define and understand call center strategies.
- Identify different types of buying motivations.
- Create SMART Goals.
- Familiarise myself with strategies that sharpen effective communication.
Module 12: Facilitation Skills
- Define facilitation and identify its purpose and benefits.
- Clarify the role and focus of a facilitator.
- Differentiate between process and content in the context of a group discussion.
- Provide tips in choosing and preparing for facilitation.
- Identify a facilitator’s role when managing groups in each of Tuckman and Jensen’s stages of group development: forming, storming, norming, and performing.
Module 13: Goals Settings
- Overcome procrastination
- Manage time effectively
- Accomplish important tasks
- Create SMART goals
Module 14: Event Planning
- Understand the different types of events
- Understand the planning process
- Know how to organise your event
- Understand how to organise your staff, and delegate to them effectively
Module 15: Time Management
- Plan and prioritise each day’s activities in a more efficient, productive manner
- Overcome procrastination quickly and easily
- Handle crises effectively and quickly
- Organise your workspace and workflow to make better use of time
Module 16: Personal Productivity
- Set and evaluate SMART goals
- Use routines to maximise their productivity
- Use scheduling tools to make the most of their time
- Stay on top of their to-do list
- Start new tasks and projects on the right foot
Module 17: Social Intelligence
- Be aware of our own behaviors
- Learn to be empathetic with others
- Know tools for active listening
- Effectively communicate interpersonally
- Recognise various social cues
Module 18: Social Media In the Workplace
- Learn the meaning of social media
- Learn different ways social media is used and altered
- Build and maintain a social media policy
- Keeping your social media secure
- Establishing rules for the social media the company posts
- Discover the benefits and pitfalls of using social media
Module 19: The Cloud and Business
- Understand what the cloud is
- Recognise risks and benefits
- Communicate effectively
- Employ business processes
- Monitor performance
Module 20: Microsoft Office
- Excel 2016 Essentials
- Outlook 2016 Essentials
- PowerPoint 2016 Essentials
- Word 2016 Essentials