Sales and Marketing Level 5 Diploma is comprised of 8 Units, carrying 80 credits. Learner will be required to complete all the units in order to achieve Endoesd Level 5 Diploma in Sales and Marketing.
Module of Level 5 Diploma in Sales and Marketing
Module 1: Marketing Basics
- Define your market.
- Know the different types of marketing and ways to use them.
- Learn effective ways of communicating with the customer.
- Know how to set marketing goals and strategies.
- Recognise common marketing mistakes and know how to avoid them.
Module 2: Multi-level marketing
- Know how multi-level marketing works
- Build contacts
- Recruit new agents
- Be familiar with social media and marketing
- Provide training for recruits
Module 3: Sales Fundamental
- Understand the language of sales
- Prepare for a sales opportunity
- Begin the discussion on the right foot
- Make an effective pitch
- Handle objections
- Seal the deal
- Follow up on sales
- Set sales goals
- Manage sales data
- Use a prospect board
Module 4: In person sales
- Understand in-person sales
- Explain the sales funnel
- Explore sales techniques
- Develop loyalty
- Identify ways to build customer base
Module 5: Motivating sales team
- Discuss how to create a motivational environment
- Understand the importance of communication and training in motivating sales teams
- Determine steps your organisation can take to motivate sales team members
- Understand the benefits of tailoring motivation to individual employees
- Apply the principles of fostering a motivational environment to your own organisation
Module 6: Overcoming sales objections
- Understand the factors that contribute to customer objections.
- Define different objections.
- Recognize different strategies to overcome objections.
- Identify the real objections.
- Find points of interest.
- Learn how to deflate objections and close the sale.
Module 7: Prospecting and lead generation
- Identify prospects
- Implement both traditional and new marketing methods
- Use the pipeline effectively
- Educate customers
- Track activity and make adjustments as needed
Module 8: Coaching sales people
- Understand coaching
- Identify the difference between coaching and training
- Monitor data
- Practice coaching activities
- Affect company culture