Level 4 Diploma in Customer Service is 100 credits endorsed course. To achieve a Level 5 Diploma in Customer Service learner must have to achieve a minimum 10 modules.
Module 1: Customer Service
- State what customer service means in relation to all your customers, both internal and external
- Recognize how your attitude affects customer service
- Identify your customers’ needs
- Use outstanding customer service to generate return business
- Build goodwill through in-person customer service
- Provide outstanding customer service over the phone
- Connect with customers through online tools
- Deal with difficult customers
Module 2: Customer Support
- Define customer support
- Know the different venues for customer support
- Recognize challenges of customer support
- Learn different applications
- Know proper forms of documentation
- Learning to be proactive in customer support
Module 3: Communication Strategies
- Understand what communication is
- Identify ways that communication can happen
- Identify barriers to communication and how to overcome them
- Develop their non-verbal and par verbal Customer Service Skills
- Use the STAR method to speak on the spot
- Listen actively and effectively
- Ask good questions
- Use appreciative inquiry as a communication tool
- Adeptly converse and network with others
Module 4: Call Center Training
- Define and understand call center strategies.
- Identify different types of buying motivations.
- Create SMART Goals.
- Familiarise myself with strategies that sharpen effective communication.
- Use proper phone etiquette.
- Set benchmarks.
Module 5: Coaching Sales People
- Understand the definition of coaching
- Identify and monitor key information
- Communicate effectively
- Use coaching techniques
- Avoid common mistakes
Module 6: Contact Center Training
- How to get management involved in training.
- Why peer training works.
- That manners are important with a contact center.
- How to build rapport with the callers.
- How to deal with difficult customers.
Module 7: Handling Difficult Customers
- Cultivate a positive attitude
- Manage internal and external stress
- Develop abilities to listen actively and empathize
- Build a rapport with customers in person and over the phone
- Understand the diverse challenges posed by customers
- Develop strategies to adapt to challenging circumstances
Module 8: Meeting Management
- Planning and Preparing
- Identifying the Participants
- How to choose the time and place
- How to create the agenda
- How to set up the meeting space
- How to incorporate your electronic options
- Meeting Roles and Responsibilities
- Use an agenda
- Chairing a Meeting
- How to deal with disruptions
- How to professionally deal with personality conflicts
- How to take minutes
- How to make the most of your meeting using games, activities and prizes
Module 9: Negotiation Skills
- Understand the basic types of negotiations, the phases of negotiations, and the skills needed for successful negotiating
- Understand and apply basic negotiating concepts: WATNA, BATNA, WAP, and ZOPA
- Lay the groundwork for negotiation
- Identify what information to share and what to keep to yourself
- Understand basic bargaining techniques
- Apply strategies for identifying mutual gain
- Understand how to reach consensus and set the terms of the agreement
- Deal with personal attacks and other difficult issues
- Use the negotiating process to solve everyday problems
- Negotiate on behalf of someone else
Module 10: Sales Team Motivation
- Discuss how to create a motivational environment
- Understand the importance of communication and training in motivating sales teams
- Determine steps your organization can take to motivate sales team members
- Understand the benefits of tailoring motivation to individual employees
- Apply the principles of fostering a motivational environment to your own organization