Construction industry is the world’s most lucrative and rewarding industry and offers the professionals a better way to start their career. The construction industry is highly competitive and requires the individuals which are skilled and equipped with professional knowledge for their construction projects. Construction firms around the world are always in need of a skilled labour force for the successful running of their projects, therefore, the demand of the job is always higher in construction industry. Inspire London College’s delightedly offers you the Level 4 Diploma in Construction Management which will enable the learners to understand the recent demands and required skills of the construction industry. This Level 4 Diploma will allow the learners to equip themselves with a comprehensive knowledge and trends in the construction industry.
Level 4 Diploma in Construction Management has been designed specifically for learners to understand the world’s most lucrative business sector. As the infrastructures all around the world are developing thus creating a lot of job opportunities in the global construction industry. This course aims to serve the learners with a comprehensive introduction of construction industry, its scope, benefits, and role of supervisors and construction managers in construction projects. The course will also elaborate that how construction projects are developed and managed effectively along with the knowledge of estimation techniques, site selections, and management of site.
Further units will explain how different types of equipment are acquired for the project and how these equipment are handled at the site along with the repairing and maintenance of equipments. As materials are the necessary part of the construction project, therefore, the course will also provide an overview of the procurement of materials and their careful handling and storage at the construction site. The process of documentation and controlling the health and safety standards will also be elaborated along with quality control of the construction project.
Human capital of the workforce is the most important factor in the construction, therefore, learners will be given a comprehensive knowledge about the management of workforce and how their productivity can be increased at construction site. In addition to this, the legal aspects of construction projects will be taught during the course. .
This Level 4 Diploma in Construction Management is a complete study package for the students or for professionals who are seeking to start their career in construction industry or want to advance their careers in construction industry.
Level 4 Diploma in Construction Management is 90 credits Endorsed Course. To achieve a Level 4 Diploma in Construction Management learner must have to achieve a minimum of 9 units with 90 Credits.
• Introduction to management in Construction Industry
• Construction Management Development
• Cost Estimation and its Importance
• Understanding to Contract Terms
• Planning for Equipment
• Management of Equipment for construction
• Management of Material for construction
• Management of HR
• Site Management and Preliminary investigation
Upon successful completion, learners will receive an *Endorsed Certificate* from ** an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation **
Learners pursuing to enroll for this course should meet the following conditions.
1. Be age 16 years or above.
2. Solid knowledge of English Language.
3. Working Knowledge of Information Communication Technologies for studying online i.e. Internet, Microsoft Office.
4. A genuine desire to study and succeed.
This Course provides the knowledge that will enable you to:
• Understanding about the field of construction industry and their role in business environment.
• Understanding of estimation in the field of construction before starting of project and cost estimation, material estimation is major unit.
• Terms of contract is understand in this course through which it is easy to develop contract on different time frame.
• Understanding of management of relation with vendors of raw material to provide material on time.
• Understanding to standards of quality control to check the project during the time of performance.
• Understand the fundamentals of site management that how to control construction work on site and provide raw material to labour.
• Understanding to purchasing process management is developed to make the delivery of product in less time.
Assignment based course.No formal exam at the end.
Inspire London College Offers Endorsed Courses by Training Qualification UK (TQUK) under TQUK Endorsed Provision.
TQUK Endorsed Provision
This means that Inspire London College has designed and developed its courses and has go through an external quality check by Training Qualification UK (TQUK) to ensure that the ILC and the courses it offers, meet the high standards quality criteria.
Training Qualification UK (TQUK)
TQUK is an Ofqual regulated Awarding Organisation, providing a wide range of vocational qualifications to FE Colleges and private training providers.
TQUK is an Awarding Organisation recognised by the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual) in England, CCEA Regulation in Northern Ireland and by Qualifications Wales. TQUK offers qualifications which are regulated by Ofqual and, in some cases, by CCEA Regulation and/or Qualifications Wales, sit on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) and are listed on the Register of Regulated Qualifications.
Upon successfully passing the Course, learner needs to pay for Certificate of Completion from ILC (either in PDF format or Hardcopy) or Endorsed Diploma from TQUK (Hardcopy).
Certificate of Completion (PDF format) = £35
Certificate of Completion (Hardcopy) = £50 + postage charges £15 = £65
Endorsed Diploma from Awarding Body TQUK (Hardcopy) = £99 + postage charges £15 = £114