Admin, Secretarial & PA Diploma offered by Inspire London College to provide Knowledge about Admin, Secretarial & Personal Assistant to those who are looking to work in Admin, Secretarial & PA Sector. ILC is one of the Leading Online Admin, Secretarial & PA Diploma provider in United Kingdom and Admin, Secretarial & PA Diploma include 10 important modules that teach learner about their need and succession in their professional life.
Module 1: Executive and Personal Assistant
• Adapt to the needs and styles of management
• Communicate through written, verbal, and nonverbal methods
• Improve time management skills
• Manage meetings effectively
• Act as a gatekeeper
• Use the tools of the trade effectively
Module 2: Business Writing Skills
• Gain better awareness of common spelling and grammar issues in business writing.
• Review basic concepts in sentence and paragraph construction.
• Know the basic structure of agendas, email messages, business letters, business proposals, and business reports.
• Know tips and techniques to use when deciding the most appropriate format to use for agendas, email messages, business letters, business proposals, and business reports.
• Know tips and techniques in writing agendas, email messages, business letters, business proposals, and business reports.
• Gain an overview of Request for Proposals, Projections, Executive Summaries, and Business Cases.
• Define proofreading and understand techniques in improving proofreading skills.
• Define peer review and list ways peer review can help improve business writing skills.
Module 3: Communication Strategies
• Understand what communication is
• Identify ways that communication can happen
• Identify barriers to communication and how to overcome them
• Develop their non-verbal and par verbal communication skills
• Use the STAR method to speak on the spot
• Listen actively and effectively
• Ask good questions
• Use appreciative inquiry as a communication tool
• Adeptly converse and network with others
Module 4: Customer Support
• Define customer support
• Know the different venues for customer support
• Recognize the challenges of customer support
• Learn different applications
• Know proper forms of documentation
• Learning to be proactive in customer support
Module 5: Meeting Management
• Planning and Preparing
• Identifying the Participants
• How to choose the time and place
• How to create the agenda
• How to set up the meeting space
• How to incorporate your electronic options
• Meeting Roles and Responsibilities
• Use an agenda
• Chairing a Meeting
• How to deal with disruptions
• How to professionally deal with personality conflicts
• How to take minutes
• How to make the most of your meeting using games, activities and prizes
Module 6: Organisational Skills
• Examine current habits and routines that are not organized
• Learn to prioritize your time schedule and daily tasks
• Determine ways of storing information and supplies
• Learn to organize personal and workspace
• Learn to resist procrastination
• Make plans to stay organized in the future
Module 7: Presentation Skills
• Perform a needs analysis and prepare an outline
• Select presentation delivery methods
• Practice verbal and non-verbal communication skills
• Knockdown nervousness
• Develop and use flip charts with colour
• Create targeted PowerPoint presentations
• Utilize whiteboarding for reinforcement
• Describe how video and audio enhance a presentation and list criteria for determining what types to use
• Enrich the learning experience with humour, questions, and discussion.
Module 8: Time Management
• Plan and prioritize each day’s activities in a more efficient, productive manner
• Overcome procrastination quickly and easily
• Handle crises effectively and quickly
• Organize your workspace and workflow to make better use of time
• Delegate more efficiently
• Use rituals to make your life run smoother
• Plan meetings more appropriately and effectively
Module 9: Telephone Etiquettes
• Recognize the different aspects of telephone language
• Properly handle inbound/outbound calls
• Know how to handle angry or rude callers
• Learn to receive and send phone messages
• Know different methods of employee training
Module 10: Microsoft Office
1. Excel 2016 Essentials
• Create and Manage Worksheets and Workbooks
• Manage Data Cells and Ranges
• Create Tables
• Perform Operations with Formulas and Functions
• Use Quick Analysis, Charts and Objects
1. Outlook 2016 Essentials
• Communicate with Email
• Manage Messages
• Manage Schedules
• Manage Contacts and Groups
• Manage the Outlook Environment
2. PowerPoint 2016 Essentials
• Create and Manage Presentations
• Insert and Format Text, Shapes and Images
• Insert Tables, Charts, SmartArt, and Media
• Apply Transitions and Animations
• View Slideshows and Work with Multiple Presentations
3. Word 2016 Essentials
• Create and Manage Documents
• Format Text, Paragraphs, and Sections
• Create Lists and Tables
• Insert and Format Graphic Elements
• Create and Manage References
Learners pursuing to enroll for this course should meet the following conditions.
1. Be age 16 years or above.
2. Solid knowledge of English Language.
3. Working Knowledge of Information Communication Technologies for studying online i.e. Internet, Microsoft Office.
4. A genuine desire to study and succeed.
Admin, Secretarial & PA Diploma offered by Inspire London College for the students want to pursue their career in this role. The course provide Knowledge about Admin, Secretarial & Personal Assistant to those who are looking to work in Admin, Secretarial & PA Sector. ILC is one of the Leading Online Admin, Secretarial & PA Diploma provider in United Kingdom and Admin, Secretarial & PA Diploma include 10 important modules that teach learner about their need and succession in their professional life.
After studying the course material, Learner will have to attempt Final Assignment(s).
The Assignment Brief containing the different questions will be available on VLE / Moodle. You will be assessed by Inspire London college’s Assessor. A range of assessment methods may be used. When an assessment criteria is met, it will be graded ‘Pass’. If there is further evidence required, it will be graded ‘referred or fail’, and your assessor will give feedback as to how you can meet the criteria. You can resubmit an assignment as many times as you need to.
All written report(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
Inspire London College Offers Endorsed Courses by Training Qualification UK (TQUK) under TQUK Endorsed Provision.
TQUK Endorsed Provision
This means that Inspire London College has designed and developed its courses and has go through an external quality check by Training Qualification UK (TQUK) to ensure that the ILC and the courses it offers, meet the high standards quality criteria.
Training Qualification UK (TQUK)
TQUK is an Ofqual regulated Awarding Organisation, providing a wide range of vocational qualifications to FE Colleges and private training providers.
TQUK is an Awarding Organisation recognised by the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual) in England, CCEA Regulation in Northern Ireland and by Qualifications Wales. TQUK offers qualifications which are regulated by Ofqual and, in some cases, by CCEA Regulation and/or Qualifications Wales, sit on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) and are listed on the Register of Regulated Qualifications.
Upon successfully passing the Course Learner needs to pay for Certificate of Completion from ILC (either in PDF format or Hardcopy) or Endorsed Diploma from TQUK (Hardcopy).
Certificate of Completion (PDF format) = £37
Certificate of Completion (Hardcopy) = £47 + postage charges £15 =£62
Endorsed Diploma from Awarding Body TQUK (Hardcopy) = £65 + postage charges £15 = £80