The course offered by Inspire London College examines the role of Construction Manager in the modern world’s industry. The college has prepared this course quite comprehensively which will provide the learners a fascinating and stimulating introduction to the field of the Construction Industry.
The course aim is to introduce the roles of the Construction Manager in an organization and provide individuals an opportunity to start their career as Construction Managers. The need for construction managers in the market is increasing day by day because the industry is in need of candidates who have the skills to manage projects and their resources. Course material collected is very useful in the career development of candidates in the industry and it is helpful in analyzing the market situations and identifying the skills that are needed in the industry. One of the major aims of this course is to understand the essential skills of construction industry management and the application of skills in the real scenarios.
The Inspire London College offers the learners a quite persuasive environment of study during the course and all the essential course materials and tutor support are provided.
Level 3 Diploma in Construction Management is 60 credits Endorsed Course. To achieve a Level 3 Diploma in Construction Management learner must have to achieve minimum 06 units with 60 Credits.
• Introduction to Construction Management
• Cost Estimation Techniques in Construction Management
• Construction Project Management
• Construction Site Management
• Managing Human Resources
• Managing Materials and Equipment
Upon successful completion students will receive an *Endorsed Certificate* from ** an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation **
Learners pursuing to enroll for this course should meet the following conditions.
1. Be age 16 years or above.
2. Solid knowledge of English Language.
3. Working Knowledge of Information Communication Technologies for studying online i.e. Internet, Microsoft Office.
4. A genuine desire to study and succeed.
This Course provides the knowledge that will enable you to:
• Understand Construction Management and how its effect the industry and its operations.
• Understanding the tools and techniques used for estimation of the project and their use in construction firms.
• Understand basics of construction project and what are requirement to start a construction project.
• Understand the management process on construction sites and how to manage labour during construction project.
• Manage the supply and availability of staff and their satisfaction on construction site.
• Manage the financial and physical resources such as machinery, equipment and labour at construction site.
• Understand high quality standards at work site and its management.
Assignment based course.No formal exam at the end.
Inspire London College Offers Endorsed Courses by Training Qualification UK (TQUK) under TQUK Endorsed Provision.
TQUK Endorsed Provision
This means that Inspire London College has designed and developed its courses and has go through an external quality check by Training Qualification UK (TQUK) to ensure that the ILC and the courses it offers, meet the high standards quality criteria.
Training Qualification UK (TQUK)
TQUK is an Ofqual regulated Awarding Organisation, providing a wide range of vocational qualifications to FE Colleges and private training providers.
TQUK is an Awarding Organisation recognised by the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual) in England, CCEA Regulation in Northern Ireland and by Qualifications Wales. TQUK offers qualifications which are regulated by Ofqual and, in some cases, by CCEA Regulation and/or Qualifications Wales, sit on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) and are listed on the Register of Regulated Qualifications.
Upon successfully passing the Course Learner needs to pay for Certificate of Completion from ILC (either in PDF format or Hardcopy) or Endorsed Diploma from TQUK (Hardcopy).
Certificate of Completion (PDF format) = £30
Certificate of Completion (Hardcopy) = £40+ postage charges £15
Endorsed Diploma from Awarding Body TQUK (Hardcopy) = £89 + postage charges £15